Slideshow Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NOW BOOKING LONGMONT, CO MINI SESSIONS! Portrait and Family Work can now be found at RebeccaMabeyPhotography.com

Serving the Northern Colorado Area and Beyond.

14+ years Experienced Portrait and Wedding Photographer based out of Longmont, CO

Unavailable Sundays


Fall Mini Sessions | The Pappan Family | Family Portrait Photographers Rural East Bay

Tuesday, March 14, 2017



Love this sweet little family. This is the second time I have had the pleasure of photographing them. The first was in the spring by the Eno River. When I arrived at this session this sweet little man came walking up to me and gave me a hug! Best welcome ever. Or perhaps he just wanted to show off how well he could walk ;) since last time he was not quite there yet. And he was FAST on the move! So this was one of my workout sessions.

Post a Comment