Slideshow Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NOW BOOKING LONGMONT, CO MINI SESSIONS! Portrait and Family Work can now be found at RebeccaMabeyPhotography.com

Serving the Northern Colorado Area and Beyond.

14+ years Experienced Portrait and Wedding Photographer based out of Longmont, CO

Unavailable Sundays


Bay Area Family Photographer - The Pecot Family

Monday, November 7, 2016

The Pecots not only got to have some beautiful fall color for their family session but a wedding anniversary to celebrate along with it!  I always love when my sessions offer more than capturing the love of a couple and a family with what they share but commemorate it as well.

Fremont CA fall family photos

She didn't know quite what to think with that big pile of crunchy things but with mom and dad right there to tickle her, she couldn't help but love it. 6 months down, many more new expereinces and adventures to go!

Fremont CA family photographers

A car had just driven past on the dirt road behind them.  And that is one kind of dust that I welcome... the afternoon country light kind that each particle reflects the sun adding a bit of atmosphere.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Now she needs mom and dads help but before you know it she will be running fast than they can catch her!  Just try catching my toddler running loose through Target toward the toys.... this is how I get my workouts:)

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

So funny story... Ashley says to me, "So I am a yogi, and I thought it would be great to do a pose around that..." I had this second where all that seemed to come into my brain is Yogi bear:) Haha. I think our brains really do attach strongly to association... and since we were out in the woods, well, I just had that as something that came faster to my mind I guess. And I do yoga. Well, I am obviously not a pro with the correct terminology. Well anyway, I very quickly realized what she meant when she went for the pose. But don't worry, I am not that much of an idiot... most of the time.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Future yogi master... perhaps.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

When dads loving arms wrap around their sweet child in love and protection, it makes for a beautiful picture. every. time.

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

cute couples photo ideas

Engagement pictures

If you a guy with the love of a girl, you likely know that look that involves the scrunching of the nose... you know, that one where she can't contain how giddy she is, and when she is trying not to laugh so she just holds it in with that smile.

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

Fall leaf fight

Interested in booking a fall session?  Check out our available mini sessions. Or contact me to book a regular session.  I am now located in the Fremont, CA area and serving the East Bay.  Travel to additional locations may be available.

effervescentmediaworks@gmail.com


http://effervescentmediaworks.com

Follow me on Instagram @effervescentmediaworks
Tags:  fall family portrait outfit ideas , family photography FremontFremont child photographyPleasanton family photographersMountain View newborn PhotographySan Jose baby PhotographerOakland Wedding Photographers,  familieschild portraiture CAA, child photography in Cupertinochild portrait Photography CAFremont PhotographersPhotographer Mentoring,  East Bay PhotographersCA baby photos

Post a Comment