Slideshow Widget

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

NOW BOOKING LONGMONT, CO MINI SESSIONS! Portrait and Family Work can now be found at RebeccaMabeyPhotography.com

Serving the Northern Colorado Area and Beyond.

14+ years Experienced Portrait and Wedding Photographer based out of Longmont, CO

Unavailable Sundays


Fall Engagements - Ashley and Nelson - Bay Area Engagement Photographers

Monday, November 7, 2016

I really do feel blessed having been able to capture couples from coast to coast. The bay area may not get the same great color as North Carolina does with the fall season, but I obviously has its perks!

We were able to squeeze these two love birds engagement session in before Nelson had to run and catch a plane for work! And the weather was perfect.

Look at this fall color. If I could collect a few perfect leafs, you know the ones? With the perfect array of color... and some how preserve it to last forever, I would... but then I have to wonder. If I had it to look at all the time, would I appreciate the fall season any less, if I saw it everyday would I not soak in that crisp fall air on a long walk with my family picking up and enjoying those pretty finds that only come for a short time each year... I just wonder. But I suppose that is why the fall season is so beautiful and I look forward to it each year.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA family photographers

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

So funny story... Ashley says to me, "So I am a yogi, and I thought it would be great to do a pose around that..." I had this second where all that seemed to come into my brain is Yogi bear:) Haha. I think our brains really do attach strongly to association... and since we were out in the woods, well, I just had that as something that came faster to my mind I guess. And I do yoga. Well, I am obviously not a pro with the correct terminology. Well anyway, I very quickly realized what she meant when she went for the pose. But don't worry, I am not that much of an idiot... most of the time.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Sometimes during these mini sessions we stop and play super heroes.... or just to show off our muscles.

Fremont CA fall family photos

Fremont CA fall family photos

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

I was sqwatting awkwardly in some bushes to be able to get this perfect angle up on this little hill for this particular shot. It is all about perspective but you would never guess what goes on behind the scenes. I love the light captured through the fall leaves of this picture and the lake water shining behind them. If you look closely, you can tell that there was some flooding up into the park. After a few heavy rain storms that would tend to happen.

Years ago at another park in Salt Lake City, I took a couple there for their formals and they wanted to take their shoes off, roll up his pants and wade through the water. It was beautiful, being part of nature and its unexpected addition to an otherwise perfectly planned setting. It was romantic, just wading through the water with their reflections. They made their way out to a bench among the water and it was as if they were sitting on a glass surrounded oasis of beauty. You can't plan something like that. Sometimes those moments come to you.

cute couples photo ideas

Engagement pictures

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

If you a guy with the love of a girl, you likely know that look that involves the scrunching of the nose... you know, that one where she can't contain how giddy she is, and when she is trying not to laugh so she just holds it in with that smile.

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

Family Mini Sessions Fremont CA

Fall leaf fight

Only one day is left for the fall mini sessions I am doing this year!  You can of course book a regular session if you like to.  Goodness knows that even a few days of rain and feel like I am suddenly living in Ireland with the way the hills by my home green up.  It is so beautiful.  Seems like only a few weeks ago we were hiking up Mission Peak in Fremont, CA and came across a crawly friend (a trantula). But then it was all brown in the hills and now they are green.

Looking to book your holiday mini session?  Check out our available mini sessions.


http://effervescentmediaworks.com

Follow me on Instagram @effervescentmediaworks
Tags:  summer family portrait outfit ideas , family photography FremontFremont child photographyPleasanton family photographersMountain View newborn PhotographySan Jose baby PhotographerOakland Wedding Photographers,  familieschild portraiture CAA, child photography in Cupertinochild portrait Photography CAFremont PhotographersPhotographer Mentoring,  East Bay PhotographersCA baby photos

Post a Comment